Wednesday, January 25, 2012

God Roars for His People

Though the branches fall off, the tree still stands. Though the rains will come, the waters will not overtake you. Though the fire burns, you will not be consumed. Those who wait upon me, says the Lord, I will lift them up to the mountain top. Though I speak to you in riddles and mysteries, I will reveal myself to you. For little by little you will hear and understand.

Though the giants rise up and with pride they cry out, “We are big and we are strong, and we shall prevail”, but I say that those who are called by my name shall run and jump and shout the victory. To whom shall I show my greatness but to those who believe and have put their trust in me.

The great light shines out of the darkness. Those groping in the dark will see the light and will travel to the light. The light will penetrate their souls. There is a way between here and there. It is a guarded way, and only a few have found it. I will send forth a burst of fire. It will begin in the east, and it will consume the rubble and houses of clay. The fire will travel through the air and will explode in the west. The people will see the signs in the sky and will hear a great roar. I roar out of Zion. Pieces of the explosion will be found in the desert.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment