Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Prophetic Word for 2013

The glory of God is a consuming fire.
The glory of God shall be seen in 2013. The world is searching for answers and relief from troubled times. The only true answers and relief are in the glory of God. His sons (male and female) shall manifest the great light and God will be exalted on the earth. Darkness will have to flee in his mighty presence.

Rise and shine for your light has come. My glory, says the Lord, shall surround you and my fire shall consume you. All that shall be seen in you is my glory and my image. As I am so shall you be in the earth. Go forth and be the fire. Expose the evil and consume it. Reveal the truth and walk in it. Those that sit in their darkness and despair shall see your light and run to it. Be ready to give the reason why you are victorious. Many will hear and come to know me. I am that I am.



 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment